17/08/14

DIGRAHAYU KEMERDEKAAN RI 69

SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN INDONESIAA,heart emotikon

SEMAKIN BERJAYA
KORUPSI ILANG
MAKIN SUKSES
MAKIN MAKIN DEH++heart emotik


DIGRAHAYU KEMERDEKAAN RI 69, heart emotikon, a gorgeous sequined fabric ! Pinky was telling me that we should cosplay IdolMaster Cinderella Girls together and she got me this prettiest fabric as a gift heart emotikon, a gorgeous sequined fabric ! Pinky was telling me that we should cosplay IdolMaster Cinderella Girls together and she got me this prettiest fabric as a gift heart emotikon, a gorgeous sequined fabric ! Pinky was telling me that we should cosplay IdolMaster Cinderella Girls together and she got me this prettiest fabric as a gift heart emotikon
.
.
.
.
.
 tunggu
69 yah?
iya kan, 69?
HAHAHAHA

LUPAKAN.


SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN INDONESIA !heart emotikon

(Mirai jg ngucapin loh)


Arigatou;3












2 komentar: